10 things to do during your holiday at Villa Terre d'Azur:
1. Enjoy the beautiful nature of the Esterel hills on one of the many walking trails (lac du rioutard, lac de meaulx, cap dramont, gorges du blavet, pic de l’ours, mont vinaigre, lac de saint cassien, pic du cap roux, sentier du littoral, Roquebrune-sur-Argens....)
2. Visit the beautiful villages of the Pays de Fayence (Bagnols-en-Forêt, Callian, Fayence, Mons, Montauroux, Saint-Paul-en-Forêt, Seillans, Tanneron & Tourrettes)
3. Learn about Roman history visiting the historic monuments in Fréjus
4. Walk from Port Santa Lucia to Agay on the Sentier du littoral and admire the beautiful coast line (8,5 km, you will walk about 2,5h)
5. Savour the sandy beaches and the harbour of Agay ("Agay is a paradise where even the dust is scented." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
6. Drive the Corniche d'Or, the magnificent road bordered by Mediterranean turquoise waters and the red rocks of the Esterel massif that connects Saint-Raphaël to Cannes. It was inaugurated in 1903 by the Touring Club de France
7. A day of water sports and pleasure at the Lac de Saint Cassien
8. Rent a kayak to sail around l'île d'or that has inspired Hergé for this album "l'île noir" / "De zwarte rotsen"
9. Flavour the famous villages of the Côte d'Azur (Saint-Raphaël, Saint-Maxime, Saint-Tropez, Port Grimaud, Cannes, Grasse, Monaco,...)
10. And here an idea for our active off-season guests: try something different and rent a buggy or an electric moutainbike to drive suggested tours between vineyards and the beautiful villages of the Pays de Fayence
info: 061383128, firstname.lastname@example.org, Départementale 37. Pont du Pré Claou 83440 MONTAUROUX
Via highway: exit N° 39, follow lac de St Cassien for 7km. You will see the parking (and beach) at your right side at the end of the second bridge.
For our guests that are fully into discovery we can recommend the CÔTE D’AZUR CARD pass!
It can be purchased on-line or at points of sale and gives you free access to 184 sites and activities in in 60 towns and villages of the Alpes-Maritimes, Var and Monaco.
You can do plenty of things with it! Our top 3 days of activity, departing from our villa are:
- a boat cruise to the île Sainte-Marguerite from Mandelieu-la-Napoule (free iso 19€), and
- Cannes Segway Tour (free iso 17€),
- one introductory golf session in Saint-Raphaël (free iso 20€),
- paintball in Fréjus (free iso 18€) to end the day with a
- wine tasting in Fréjus (free iso 5 or 10€)
- canoeing on the lake of Roquebrune-sur-Argens or the Argens river (free iso 15€ or 26€), and
- snorkeling excursion in Fréjus (free iso 25€) or
- pedal-boat ride at the Lac de Saint-Cassien (free iso 8€)
3-DAY LIBERTE PASS
Use your 3 days of activities in your own time over a SIX DAY PERIOD. Alternate a day of activities with a day of relaxation.
Adult Tariff: €45
Child Tariff 4-12 years: €25